GeneralCrizm

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• In the Kurosaki Organization don't fuck with us
    CHØP
    CHØP
    @Horrendous Gaming Never heard another gmod player complain more then you, Brags about getting cop frags while at the same time trying to get a refund because they "broke nlr" Absolutely pathetic.. You keep talking that shit I'll make a montage of me spitting on you and your group of imbeciles because me and you both know We got a collection of material from taking literal shits on you. @DystopianRaven Why you mad
    Tyro
    Tyro
    Wow someones a bit mad but what more could you expect from a ROT?

Firstly i don't "brag" about my kills i have it on my signature just as a milestone of my accomplishments and my dedication i don't complain unless there's something to complain about. Whats funny is that everytime i ask for a refund it gets accepted cause it actually happened the fact is. We don't loose and when we do usually a rule break occured.
    Reactions: CHØP
    RyanFL_
    RyanFL_
    oooo U told him big guy. Get yo silly ass out of here already. Talkin bout us hacking lmao man ive been accused before but never this much man sorry that i use my head more in combat... If i see a tiny lil head ima gun down the wall... Its just basic combat knowledge when playing FPS games.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…