Monolith Servers

DangerZone640
DangerZone640
It was a one-of-a-kind shop that no one is able to compete with. If you feel like you can open it, go for it. No one can do what you do.
Reactions: dylan7
Jimmy Veira
Jimmy Veira
@DangerZone640 I love my shop and i love everyone who uses it but truenorth is terrible for miners and gun crafting which doesn't motivate me to play anymore
DangerZone640
DangerZone640
Cant say the same as I havent played on it much but maybe it is a discussion that can be brought up if it hasn't been already. If it is that difficult then they may reconsider depending on how to community views it.
Jimmy Veira
Jimmy Veira
Lola Meid
Lola Meid
That is a bold statement, guess @DevulTj you should quit your job
Jimmy Veira
Jimmy Veira
@DevulTj He's the only 1 that cares all the other devs just fuck around and ruin game tracker.
DevulTj
DevulTj
You do know it was me who fucked up gametracker, right? :)
Jimmy Veira
Jimmy Veira
@DevulTj It's not just the game tracker I honestly don't care about the top fragger spot but Tj is the only who fixes bugs and gets online to make sure everything work correctly. He's a little slow on refund requests but it makes sense.
DevulTj
DevulTj
I'm the lead. My job is to ensure all updates run swimmingly. Yeah, the bugs are not perhaps my entire responsibility but I've worked on the project since release. The team all works hard to get updates working, some aren't here to ensure update procedures are concrete.
Jimmy Veira
Jimmy Veira
@DevulTj well I appreciate your effort any news on my second garage bug
rako
rako
Saying that we don't do jack shit is simply unfair - Those are the repo graphs since July 1 2018, up until now.
https://i.imgur.com/VBeLE3r.png

Devul is a project lead and he's delegating tasks, not saying that he's doing little on his own, because he does bulk of the work as well, but it's not like we don't do nothing - I, myself, done around 21% of that work (since July 1), TJ done around 57%.