sirTony440

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awards About

• 4:30 am est and I literally had the best night ever. Thank you guys who allowed me to see what it takes to make things fun. Now my vacation starts. See you guys again Monday wont have any service at Lost Lands.
    Reactions: frankybullcranky
    Brent Skeng
    Brent Skeng
    Have a good time, take care.
    frankybullcranky
    frankybullcranky
    Heck yeah dude that was a good little patrol we did. Hope I helped ya get to being a proper officer and a little of how I go about policing!
    • Love
    Reactions: Will.
    Will.
    Will.
    Aw did Frank take you on a tour? That is badass. Thank you for what you do Frank. I'm sure he will remember that for a long time
    Cant wait to join PD been working as a security guard at the bank since i first joined.
    frankybullcranky
    frankybullcranky
    Hope to see you on the force here soon, bud!

Hit me up if you ever need any questions answered or need help w/ PD or non-PD related matters :)
    Sokolov
    Sokolov
    Now you get to sit in the prison! and do absolutely nothing!... I would recommend finding someone high rank to help you and riding along if you can, get them to shoot the criminals to the point at which they stop shooting you, then you run in and put handcuffs on, you'll get a lot more experience points this way and rank up faster. Killing the criminals only yields little experience.
    sirTony440
    sirTony440
    Thanks guys!
    Very happy i found this server. Other then the lag while driving its amazing. Staff always friendly and helpful! I wont be online for a few days because of a music festival this week but ill be back on Monday or Tuesday of next week!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…