Status
Not open for further replies.

switchlane22

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It started with me inside of a premium box. I was in the premium box and then a group of guys came up to me saying hands up. I came out of the box and put my hands up. I then said" I don't think you can kill me in the box so i put my hands up" I said this because i have had previous problems with getting killed in the premium box. I was then immediately killed.

After that I then was taken to an unfair sit where i was told that they where aloud to do that. I said "fine I will just go camp the premium box".

I then went over to the premium box and pulled out a gun. After this i saw a guy running across the street. I told him hands up hands up and then killed him. I probably didn't give him the most time in the world but i was aggravated that the server was just allowing kids to do this to me so i figured i could do the same.

Right after i killed him i got taken to a sit where i was told i was getting 3 days for fail rp and rdm. this is my FIRST offence and i should have simply been given a warning point as i have been in a number of sits where the opponents get just a warning for first time RDM.

I am very upset and really do not understand how or why i am being banned for an entire day for this.

Thanks again. I really do enjoy playing on your server... just not when its judged poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.