Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pickle Rick
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:195084671
Your Character Name: Alicia Brown

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Asiandiskool
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 1 week
Blacklist Reason: Ignoring a cop under FearRP and killing him.
Unblacklist Reason: In the situation i went into the bank tellers side in layer 2 as litterally everyone does when someone is hogging the NPC. Then a cop came to me telling me to put my hands up as i was jumping around for 30 seconds trying to avoid it trying to equip my gun. Then finally i put my hands up as he did not point his gun at me anymore i put my hands down moved backwards to equip my AK to shoot him. The issue there was breaking FearRP nothing to do with me with guns. That is not a fair reason for a blacklist especially one that long. I knew i was breaking FearRP and before i put my hands up i typed "whyy" and "i was just trying to access my bank". I have had a couple encounters with breaking FearRP and Attemting to kill a cop under it before when i didn't know. But that should have been a ban for breaking FearRP for a day or 2 not a Weapons blacklist for 1 week. I believe that was my second weapons blacklist too and it was not even that bad of a reason. Weapon blacklists should be for RDM not Avoiding an arrest under FearRP. The least you could do is shorten down my blacklist so i can participate in my first purge.

Time of Occurrence: 3:15ish PM 6/3/2020
Additional members involved/witnessing: None
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Asiandiskool

Media Creator
Media Team

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Pickle Rick,

First off during the sit you were lying to me saying you were trying to escape when in reality in the video you kept jumping back and forth for a solid 30 seconds and only at the very end did you ask "why" and "I was just trying to access my bank" in any case, you didnt follow the officer's orders which were to clearly put your hands up. Not only that, but during your entire encounter with the cop, at the 20 second mark of the video you even attempted to equip your weapon in order to kill him. it was only until you saw the video that you admitted you werent trying to escape anymore. You had every intent to kill this cop that had you under FearRP.

Secondly, you don't get to determine your punishment. If you were prop blocking in a base, i can still weapon blacklist you even though weapons had nothing to do with the rule break that occured.

Lastly, you have a record already of recent FailRP especially with LEOs. that is why your blacklist is long and because of all of those reasons, your appeal will be denied

Appeal denied
Thread Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.