LV

Your Steam Name: Haztos
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name: Haztos

Ban Length: 10 days/one week left
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Code Monkey

Ban Reason: RDM/Failrp lying in a sit
Unban Reason:
Took me a couple days from the ban to understand what i did wrong Evan thoo it was a shootout and i should not go in front of someone and tell them to pull there hands up and shoot them just because there equipping Kevlar and that was rdm and by any means i did not know of this tell i read more of the rules on the forums and found out of this.Also i do understand that i am a realy active player and should understand the rules and have been warned for this but many situations are different in the case because rdm can be by doing anything mugging/raiding bank heisting etc and i should of understand this but for some reason i dident sometimes you know but dont realize what your doing tell you do it and this ban already made me think of it,in any other way i would appreciate a chance maybe to get unbaned or Evan a shorter ban any would be thankful because i dedicate most of my time on monolith and would be happy to still do so.

Time of Occurrence: 4/18/2029
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Code Monkey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Haztos
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87956706
Your Character Name: Haztos

Ban Length: 10 days/one week left
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Code Monkey

Ban Reason: RDM/Failrp lying in a sit
Unban Reason:
Took me a couple days from the ban to understand what i did wrong Evan thoo it was a shootout and i should not go in front of someone and tell them to pull there hands up and shoot them just because there equipping Kevlar and that was rdm and by any means i did not know of this tell i read more of the rules on the forums and found out of this.Also i do understand that i am a realy active player and should understand the rules and have been warned for this but many situations are different in the case because rdm can be by doing anything mugging/raiding bank heisting etc and i should of understand this but for some reason i dident sometimes you know but dont realize what your doing tell you do it and this ban already made me think of it,in any other way i would appreciate a chance maybe to get unbaned or Evan a shorter ban any would be thankful because i dedicate most of my time on monolith and would be happy to still do so.

Time of Occurrence: 4/18/2029
Additional members involved/witnessing:
You have made a drastic change in your opinion over a matter of a day. I will unban you but I really want you to understand what you did wrong so please read the rules thoroughly. Another issue at hand, do not lie in a sit. This only makes it worse. Also, it isn't smart to make false claims regarding favoritism as I am just doing my job. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.