Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Tony Ravioli
Steam Name: Tony Ravioli
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:35214932

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 3am EST
What happened: Basically, a detective came to my base saying they had evidence and were gonna raid. With that being said, I decided to stash my coke. I put some at the toilet upstairs and it got in a place i couldnt grab. I continued to hide the rest all the while waiting for a sit to be taken because it was in an inaccessible spot. I was waiting on it to be taken so i could go to sleep as it was late and finally when the sit was taken, the mod tped to me right when someone started to raid me and I died and lost it. If the sit was taken a little earlier i would have been asleep before i could have been raided and maybe if the raid was voided on the spot/paused in the middle of it it would have been a different outcome.

What do you need refunded: 120 cocaine
Evidence: i can send videos through discord of whoever takes this. @Elteragxo
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is not a valid refund request, unless a staff member interfered with the raid in the way that made it unfair towards any of the parties involved. In addition to that, you mentioned that you stashed your cocaine in an inaccessible spot - You are not allowed to put it in places that players cannot reach (meaning that they would need a physgun to access it, if they were able to move the entities with it).

tone

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is not a valid refund request, unless a staff member interfered with the raid in the way that made it unfair towards any of the parties involved. In addition to that, you mentioned that you stashed your cocaine in an inaccessible spot - You are not allowed to put it in places that players cannot reach (meaning that they would need a physgun to access it, if they were able to move the entities with it).
Yeah I made the sit because I didn't mean for it to be inaccessible. Moving on, I fully understand this isn't a valid refund request and I appreciate your time with the response made. Thank you.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah I made the sit because I didn't mean for it to be inaccessible. Moving on, I fully understand this isn't a valid refund request and I appreciate your time with the response made. Thank you.
Ah I see, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.