Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Jackal

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Kohacc
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:20992816 ( 76561198002251360 )
Your Character Name: Travis Finklestein

Which Staff issued the Warning Point: @friskiemar

Reason for the warning point(s): RDM a few weeks ago
" I see a punishment that needs to be issued and it hasn't been issued yet, I'm just the messenger."

Why should the point(s) be removed: I have no idea what, where and when I would be RDM'ing. I recall everything from last game and not a single time was I RDM'ing. I really need a probable cause to get both 2 warning points and my guns taken away for 4 days. I didn't even get the chance to explain myself. I really want to explain things, if this is not a mistake from you guys. The admin friskiemar couldn't tell a thing.

Time of Occurrence: 1 week ago circa.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Hopsin Mux was with me the whole time at a LAN-party and in the game also.

Bubba Dice

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I requested a offlinepunishment for you as you were no longer on the server , but I had made this request so long ago. More than a month and I don't recall why I had your punish requested, nor do I have the evidence now.But I believe it was a report with video evidence. Unfortunately I don't know who made the report or have any evidence . I will leave this up to SA+ now.

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Do either of you remember why the punishment was issued?

gm1003

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If in fact you did RDM I hope you don't do it again, if you didn't then sorry for the inconvenience

Accepted, show this appeal to an SA+ in game

Status
Not open for further replies.