Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: GraterGrattis
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:453196843
Your Character Name: Mark Dober

Which Staff blacklisted you: hop1003
What were you blacklisted from: Vehicles

Blacklist Length: 2 days
Blacklist Reason: fail drive (according to hop: Driving on the wrong side of the road and slowing down when i get to the cars who were infront of me.
Unblacklist Reason: So first of we were in a long shootout and many situations in the same life, we had taken mayor hostage and shot alot of cops. So they were obviosly looking for us. When the black lancer pulls up and is on its way to l2 i go drive and follow it, just to see what is happening. When i was speeding up the unmarked dodge charger on the right side of the road pulled up and so therefor i stayed on the wrong side. in the video at 1:07 i slow down, i clearly saw the lancer getting pitted by the Unmarked BMW and pushed into my lane on the road, therefor i slow down. My prediction was right and thats why i slowed down in the first place. The second i get hit by the lancer (1:11) i instantly hit my brakes (you can see by the red lights on the back of my car). I continued to hold the brakes (because i dident want to get hit/make my car take damage) and as they were going back down l2 ramp (1:14) i let go of my brakes and decided to reverse. Thats when hop physgunned my car and gave me a 2d vehicle blacklist. Also, we dident really affect the situation, the cars stil went in the direction and we only hit 2 cars (both on accident).

Time of Occurrence: 20 min ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tye Jack Marly
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

hop1003

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You had the intention of going past correct? Then why did you come to a complete stop and why does it seem like you started to back up before I physgunned you? You also were in a shootout.
Both sides of your story doesn't make sense
If you were trying to go past their are other entrances and why did you back up and ask if you could pit him and claim you were Rping as detectives
If you were just casually driving you shouldn't go on the left if there are emergency vehicles
Your story doesn't make any sense which is why I am going to be
Denying this appeal.
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.