LV

Steam Name:Wiggly
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:463830675
Your Character Name: Samuel Schmitt

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): 3 days @Knight

Ban Reason: Breaking NLR

Unban Reason:
Ok so I'm guessing this new game mode is like April Fools or something and literally no one is taking it seriously (mass rdm and mass mugging etc). So I was doing some farming on the sidewalk (I do understand this is illegal), and the next thing I know is someone beats me unconscious with a baton and then slams my unconscious body into the ground to kill me. Like so I return to dig up my crops so that I could go plant somewhere else. I mean this is breaking NLR, but I was rdmed, like you cant kill someone for growing plants? So without calling me to a sit and with no warning etc I just got banned for 3 days. Firstly I have been playing this server for a long time and only have 1 warning to my name, secondly when does NLR equal a 3 day ban? No warning points no nothing just a 3 day ban.

Time of Occurrence: 22:00 (approx) gmt
Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: I believe so yes.

Last edited:

GreatestGamers

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Also I forgot to add in the thing that I had gone back a few times. However, not one time was a i pulled aside or told to stop so I am pretty sure the admin didnt even know this and just banned me for 1 count of breaking NLR because if he had known this he would have put "mass NLR break" as the reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.