Not open for further replies.

robert ortega

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

in game name: robert ortega
steam name: GiftedKUSH
steam id:76561198977064289

date and time im not to sure I've been trying for 2 days. so basically i withdrew 15k and a friend gave me 15k so i had 30k all together in the repair shop then i went afk to walk my dog came back to buy a engine for my car and i had no money at all and i didnt leave or spend anything

what i need refunded: my 30k
evidence:@ber506

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ber506

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can’t confirm with logs he did lose the money in some glitch, he had the money on him but no transfers or transactions where made after he took out the money from his bank.
Refund approved

robert ortega

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I can’t confirm with logs he did lose the money in some glitch, he had the money on him but no transfers or transactions where made after he took out the money from his bank.
Refund approved
could you tell me where the money will be when i spawn in because i just looked and i still havent got it

SpacedSloth

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.