Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:concac123
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:129724278
Your Character Name: Dayvon Carter

Which Staff blacklisted you: @War Chief Ahote
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Length: 6 days
Blacklist Reason: After the jewelry store raid we had no car and stayed there killing cops.
Unblacklist Reason: I am dearly sorry for breaking the rules yesterday, I now have looked through the rules even more to find exactly what I have done wrong and now I understand that this was wrong. I do think 6 days is pretty excessive for my first offensive of this rule break though. May you please forgive me this last time and unblacklist me from weapons as this server is very hard to play without using guns. If you decide to unblacklist me you will see that I have read the rules and change and I promise that. Please just give me one last chance, thank you.

Time of Occurrence: Yesterday
Additional members involved/witnessing: my org
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

DoomedKnight01

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal Denied
After just cutting you a brake from a 2 day weapon BL that I commuted for you early to give you a break you broke the staying in the property bounds rule pretty excessively. The BL will stay in place for its entirety or if I feel like you’ve learned your lesson I will commute it early again. If i do decide to end it early I will let you know as well I’ll note here this time do not keep pming me this time around how your “literally crying rn” or how “you’ll kill yourself because of me” about this issue like last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.