heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: kevsonic
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91658105
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Steve Campagana

Admin being reported: No earthly idea

Reason for Report: All doors in jail mysteriously unlocked themselves without any notice what so ever. It was done one by one in a way that makes me think that someone intentionally unlocked them.
Time of Occurrence: 4/7/2019 around 6:40 PM central time
Evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
N/A

officernoodles

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

TheCrustyPlayer™

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

hi yes, I can confirm that I did open the doors, but not the gate, the reason for this is because I was taking a sit in one of the jails for a prolonged period of time, once I had finished with the sit he asked if he could eat from the npc.
at this time the elevator was broken and know one could come up or down, in the rush of taking stacked up reports my intension was to let you all eat then ask if you could all return, however with the stacking reports and the constant game crashing I had forgotten until now.

I am sorry if this cause any inconvenience or ruined your immersion.

(I was also just reminded that you wouldn't of been able to eat any way without a guard there to assist)(at the time I had not thought of this)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

It was a clear missunderstanding. @TheRustyPlayer should be more careful in the future, but I understand, due to the fact of having to deal with the several reports that were stacking. He was under stress.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.