Meatlunk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Meatlunk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144614048 
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Dane Fox

Admin being reported: @Hoblit

Reason for Report: False ban, false accusing, being a douche towards me...
Time of Occurrence: Thu 13-Apr-2017 04:40 P.M. (UTC+1)
Evidence to support your claim:

Explanation: The video explains the situation what happened so please do watch it.

My friend and I wanted to raid Saint Judes Offices. We started lockpicking the door and got in fairly quick. Eventually my friend dies and I end up killing both of em. I took their drugs and destroyed their equipment. Once I was outside leaving the area (being distracted by a NPC I haven't seen before) I decided to destroy their car after what happened.

Soon after I got dragged away by a moderator. Before going any further I just like to point out the way he comes to me: "That's another offence on your list there man." Already accusing me. He drops me and is already speaking about punishment. Not to mind I had no time to even explain myself. He accused me of breaking rule 1.15 and 4.2 

1.15 Do not destroy a player’s property without a valid roleplay reason (ex. blowing up someone's car)

I literally came back from a raid, they shot me. I had all the rights to destroy their car.

4.4 When robbing/mugging someone, you can not kill them. You can kill them if they are resisting, threatening to kill/snitch on you.

We were RAIDING someone. Not mugging, not robbing. Besides they had guns, what was I suppose to do? "Hey there matey! Just broke into your house and I'm pointing a weapon in your face, (PS: We're raiding you) so we cool if you could lower that gun and I can steal all of your weed and drive off?" He defends his statement that there was a person unarmed, that guy was blocking the door and holding his fists out, he deserved every bullet I pumped into his brains.

He states that raiding and robbing/mugging is the same but it's fucking not. The server rules speak about mugging/robbing and raiding in different rules so it's clearly not the same else it would've all called robbing/mugging. I just like to point out that this guy is a moderator. An example of the server.

I even said that I wanted to speak an admin and he comes in like: "You're speaking with one." I'm sorry but a moderator ain't an admin. I have all the rights to speak an admin on the situation before getting my ass banned. Don't even come up with the fact that there might not been an admin around, there was. Even if they were all busy he had to wait till one had time. The reason why I wish to speak to an admin is because most of your moderators are idiots, sorry it's the truth. What do you even expect with a list of mods bigger than the soon to be placed wall between Mexico and The Unites States. 

Another thing, every time we try to raid someone or if we kill people defending ourselves in a raid or just anything else we instantly get teleported and questioned even when we did nothing wrong. I'm so tired of this, can't play the game for 5 minutes without explaining myself to a moderator. Please learn your moderators to first check their facts and than question us, not the other way around. It's stupid. He even stated in the video he was spectating me, what the fuck. That's just finding a reason to get me banned. 

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please do not reply to any reports without providing any information.

Waiting for @Hoblit to reply to this.

Hoblit

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You 

He accused me of breaking rule 1.15 and 4.2 

My mistake banning you for 4.4, yet, the 4.2 offense still stands.

You lockpicked the door and went in to raid which is fine, but here comes the first baddie move. You start shooting straight away hitting me with the first few bullet. Right here you broke 4.2 even though I was armed, killing me after I pulled my gun is 100% fine though. I could have let that one slip if you never killed the other guy (@grau), he was clearly unarmed  taking cover in a cover awaiting you to tie him up or whatever. Instead he gets met with a hail of bullets, yet again, this goes against the 4.2 rule.

You could have easily went in, gun pointed me and told us to get on the ground or likewise, do keep in mind this is not darkrp and you can't just run in and gun everyone down.

You received a one hour ban which I deem justified, It was a very mild punishment.

Last edited by a moderator:

Meatlunk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You start shooting straight away hitting me with the first few bullet.

You just screwed yourself over by saying that. You never mentioned that I raided you. You even said you were spectating, meaning you lied towards me. It makes sense now why you are so salty because I just raided you. You shouldn't even handled this case in the first place, you were the one involved and took care of your own case, that's straight up abusing.

You start shooting straight away hitting me with the first few bullet. Right here you broke 4.2 even though I was armed, killing me after I pulled my gun is 100% fine though. I could have let that one slip if you never killed the other guy (@grau),

What exactly do you not understand what a raid is. I have the rights to lit up that whole place, I'm attacking your base. 

You know what's really funny, you're the guy I killed and a moderator. Your friend was blocking the door in an unfair way and breaking the game mechanics, technically you saw your friend failrping and you did nothing about that.

he was clearly unarmed  taking cover in a cover awaiting you to tie him up or whatever. Instead he gets met with a hail of bullets, yet again, this goes against the 4.2 rule.

He was trying to block the door, did you not see that video? He had his fists out as well giving me all the right to kill him. Don't come up with the "unarmed" bullshit in a raid or attack.

Not to even mention all the other things you did in this video, you're not moderator material.

Hoblit

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What exactly do you not understand what a raid is. I have the rights to lit up that whole place, I'm attacking your base. 

t h i s   i s   n o t   d a r k r p

you don't

You just screwed yourself over by saying that. You never mentioned that I raided you. You even said you were spectating, meaning you lied towards me. It makes sense now why you are so salty because I just raided you. You shouldn't even handled this case in the first place, you were the one involved and took care of your own case, that's straight up abusing.

Spectating, I witnessed the whole thing as It was in my base. I never lied and I was never salty either. I took the case as I'm supposed, unbiased.

I punish for what I saw.

you're not moderator material.

you're not player material, hence why I banned you.

Dennis Fox

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

you don't

Spectating, I witnessed the whole thing as It was in my base. I never lied and I was never salty either. I took the case as I'm supposed, unbiased.

I punish for what I saw.

You're right, this isn't DARK-RP, this is SEMI-SERIOUS. Still gives us the right to kill you in a raid, especially if you have a gun.

Ofcourse you're not unbiased. You're the one that got raided. There is no scenario in this you're unbiased.

Meatlunk

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

you don't

I punish for what I saw.

You respond very immature for a person that's suppose to be a moderator. This only proves enough in my eyes. I've shown all the facts and details and have nothing to add. Discussing with you is going to be pointless. I'll await for an answer or decision from the higher-ups.

Hoblit

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You respond very immature for a person that's suppose to be a moderator. This only proves enough in my eyes. I've shown all the facts and details and have nothing to add. Discussing with you is going to be pointless. I'll await for an answer or decision from the higher-ups.

I literally wrote in the manner you wrote in, and I agree, let's wait for higher-ups.

John

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We as Server Directors have looked into the report together, we have consulted the Community Managers, and we have come to the conclusion that a one-time warning will be given to Hoblit.

MeatLunk and Dennis Fox, we believe that this situation would have played out better if you had given them the chance to surrender, by hearing you talk to each other we know that you have microphones and that you can use them. This would have been the best situation. However, it did not end like this, and we believe you were in the right in the situation that happened. Although shooting the vehicle after the raid was excessive, there was no apparent reason to be banned for.

We have spoken to Hoblit, and it has come to our conclusion that he had misinterpreted the situation. It would have been better had he let another person handle the situation so there wouldn't be any biased point of views. On a final note, because the Monolith Servers community is new and everyone has different ideas on things like robbing/mugging and raiding we will be going over the rules and making them transparent to prevent these misunderstandings from happening once more in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.