Cookie(1)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Cookie
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:117894517
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Luke Rogue

Admin being reported: @hawke

Reason for Report: after getting out of the sit for hiting atleast 2 tires i got banned after driving to town
Time of Occurrence: today
Evidence to support your claim: ?
Additional members involved/witnessing: ?

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You were going around the map in an ambulance punching idle cars until they were in complete disrepair, I watched everything you were doing. Finally, I froze you in place and told you that it was against our server rules as it was FailRP because not only were you a paramedic, but also had no reason for harming those cars (with your fists). One of which was mine and you had never met my character in-game before to which you said to me:

09:52:10 PM - Luke Rogue (Cookie) (STEAM_0:1:117894517): im a troll sometimes i get bored jsut doing a job

Considering I've rarely seen you around, I gave you a first-time warning and as I was going to add you to our record, I noticed that you were already on there for multiple RDMs, etc. Thus I figured you had not learned your lesson because you had broken a few rules yesterday or so prior to this warning so the verdict was changed and I issued you a full day's ban to reconsider your actions, re-read the rules and to return playing normally without "trolling when you get bored".

Last edited by a moderator:

Moon

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were going around the map in an ambulance punching idle cars until they were in complete disrepair, I watched everything you were doing. Finally, I froze you in place and told you that it was against our server rules as it was FailRP because not only were you a paramedic, but also had no reason for harming those cars (with your fists). One of which was mine and you had never met my character in-game before to which you said to me:

09:52:10 PM - Luke Rogue (Cookie) (STEAM_0:1:117894517): im a troll sometimes i get bored jsut doing a job

Considering I've rarely seen you around, I gave you a first-time warning and as I was going to add you to our record, I noticed that you were already on there for multiple RDMs, etc. Thus I figured you had not learned your lesson because you had broken a few rules yesterday or so prior to this warning so the verdict was changed and I issued you a full day's ban to reconsider your actions, re-read the rules and to return playing normally without "trolling when you get bored".

pretty much self-explanatory. only thing i'd add is that if you've changed your mind after a sit, as awkward as it is, still explain it to the guy if possible so they're not left confused about the ban (if this wasn't done).

in any case, this isn't abuse of admin powers. either this thread needs to be locked & a ban appeal made, or moved over to the ban appeals section.

hawke

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

pretty much self-explanatory. only thing i'd add is that if you've changed your mind after a sit, as awkward as it is, still explain it to the guy if possible so they're not left confused about the ban (if this wasn't done).

in any case, this isn't abuse of admin powers. either this thread needs to be locked & a ban appeal made, or moved over to the ban appeals section.

I did over voice, but I don't know if he hear me or not because I didn't get a response from him back. In any case, one day is not long too long @Cookie

You'll be albe to hop back on tonight. Please, however make sure you reread over the rules and understand how to play properly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

There is no admin abuse to be seen in this report - therefore I have to decline this report.

If you feel you have been unrightfully banned, please post an ban appeal.

Status
Not open for further replies.