Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Counqer
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561199087531045
Your Character Name: John Soe

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): AUTO BY CONSOLE

Ban Reason: LTAA (while restrained)
Unban Reason: I was cuffed in my cell for 30 mins I had to go so I logged off for 5 mins came back and was banned. I was already arrested I didnt LTAA. IM STILL SUPER NEW TO SERVER 2ND DAY AND IM SORRY. You can check arrest logs. I didnt even know LTAA bans were a thing please unban me im liking the server. I'm really sorry and will learn from my mistakes. Police LT cuffed me in my cell. I cant get my clipping software up and just really wanna play. I also thought it was 12 hour not 1 day ban. I was cuffed for trying to lockpick out. I asked in OOC if leaving while cuffed and arrested is ok (I had to go) someone said yes. Can it atleast be lowered to 12. I'm asking for forgivness.

Time of Occurrence: 1 am CDT
Additional members involved/witnessing: Alot of police

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Upon reviewing the logs,

You were arrested by an officer, while normally you wouldn't get banned for leaving while in jail, since you were handcuffed again in jail, that's why you were automatically banned, leaving the server while in handcuffs / restrained is an automatic ban.

I'll lift the ban but keep that in mind in the future as your ban might not get lifted again in the future for automated bans such as LTAA.

Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.