Jose Navaja

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: zombie4000
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43448017
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Flexer Macgee

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @acrasia

Reason for Report: I and these 2 people I mentioned were just exploring around when my medic friend approached this woman. These two began talking when she starts firing at the medic, Richard. She then proceeds to shoot me to death not even being involved in this. I then hear more gunfire and the painful moans of my friend Jacob which he later confirms to me he was also killed. All of us were unarmed not in anyway threat so it is clear to me this person had intentions to RDM, to begin with. I made a report and the moderator Valentino took my sit and that's when he checked and told me that it was a moderator who did this. He made the recommendation to make a staff report. A staff member would be the last person I expect to RDM.

Time of Occurrence: around 7:30 AM 7/25/2021

Evidence to support your claim: Evidence 1: https://streamable.com/klycbg
Evidence 2: https://gyazo.com/21a2f0c1bbd4b21e4a22a62874a6c9fe
Evidence 3: @Valentino checked game logs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Player name: (in-game names) Jacob Davidson and Richard Kuklinski

Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

reck

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah i didnt no nothin and she just killed me.

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello since I was mentioned in the report I'll give my side.

To my understanding @acrasia was trying to stealth bank. She then ran into you guys, one of you had a lockpick visibly out. I was currently discussing staff subjects with Acrasia in a call so I went and spectated the situation, through discord I believe I heard Acrasia ask you guys to leave and she shot the wall next to you guys and injured one of you to scare you guys off (the video doesn't show this but you can hear one of the shots at the start of the video). You guys remained in the area and refused to leave so she shot you guys. You guys said you just stumbled in but with one of you having a lockpick I don't believe this is the case, you also cut the start of the video which is a fairly important part from my view. My personal opinion is that there is currently not enough evidence but that's up to management anyway.

In hindsight, I should have brought you all to a sit for you guys to try and talk it out and that is on me. My apologies for that.

Kind regards,
Valentino.

reck

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello since I was mentioned in the report I'll give my side.

To my understanding @acrasia was trying to stealth bank. She then ran into you guys, one of you had a lockpick visibly out. I was currently discussing staff subjects with Acrasia in a call so I went and spectated the situation, through discord I believe I heard Acrasia ask you guys to leave and she shot the wall next to you guys and injured one of you to scare you guys off (the video doesn't show this but you can hear one of the shots at the start of the video). You guys remained in the area and refused to leave so she shot you guys. You guys said you just stumbled in but with one of you having a lockpick I don't believe this is the case, you also cut the start of the video which is a fairly important part from my view. My personal opinion is that there is currently not enough evidence but that's up to management anyway.

In hindsight, I should have brought you all to a sit for you guys to try and talk it out and that is on me. My apologies for that.

Kind regards,
Valentino.
is the sit option still avaliable?

Valentino

Mentor
Mentor
Police Board
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

is the sit option still avaliable?
Unfortunately, since a staff report has already been made management will deal with this. I'm sure acrasia will soon give her side of the story here though and you can always discuss it more over DMs on either the forums or discord. Again, my apologies for not taking you all to a sit in the first place but I still wouldn't have been able to punish Acrasia if it would have been necessary.

D

Deleted member 14804

Hello! I'll just be posting my point of view of the situation;

I was attempting to silent raid bank and was heading up towards fire escape/tellers as I had struggled to open the vault, where you and 2 of your friends have pushed up to me, and where one of your friends who was the paramedic told me along the lines of, "Hey b**** get out of the way, we're trying to rob the bank" (so you were not just exploring). Which right after I had done warning shots to the left (which can be seen in the video you uploaded), and claimed the 3 of you needed to get back and leave, so I could get out as I did not want to push through you guys, as I assumed at least one of you had a weapon.

When I had shot, none of you had stepped back so I could leave (as two of you were blocking my way out through tellers, which was my plan as my car was out front). So I shot at the person (the medic) closest to me, who was semi-blocking the way, and even after that you didn't step aside (you were blocking my path through tellers, and fire escape was locked still to my knowledge at the time) so I killed you, and then due to the situation I shot the 3rd person as I didn't know if he was or wasn't going to kill me.

Overall I will say that I could have 100% communicated more than I did, and I do apologize for that as I feel if there was more communication it would not have resulted how it did. From my point of view I thought how I was reacting was valid in the moment, due to the fact in my head I had a plan to stealth raid and quickly leave. I wasn't sure where the security was at the time (as I saw him earlier) and was primarily focused on being worried that he would come up behind me and taze/arrest me.

Last edited by a moderator:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I and these 2 people I mentioned were just exploring around when my medic friend approached this woman.
One of the people "exploring" had a lockpick on his hand, as seen in the video. So you were not just exploring, but trying to raid the bank. In addition to this, you are not allowed to rob the bank while employed.

At the beginning of the video it is possible to hear shots being fired. If Acrasia was raiding the bank, had a gun pointed at you, instructed you to leave and you failed to comply she had every right to shoot you, specially after firing the warning shots.

Regardless, the video does not provide sufficient evidence to support your claims of RDM and rulebreaks.
Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.