Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Official Polar Pop Connoisseur
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:64170573
Your Character Name: Adam James

Ban Length: 1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @wr1ght

Ban Reason: Disconnecting to avoid RP.
Unban Reason: Previous to now I was unaware to the ban. My friend had gotten pulled over in my truck by police and I wanted to sell him some coca leaves before I got off. He left the cop without permission and came to the premium box in subs. I sold him the coca leaves but while we were doing the deal, cops pulled up. They chased us to our truck and I drove off. I lost the cops and decided to drive into the back of the taco bell so we could hide out and so I could leave and get off. My intention with disconnecting was to not avoid rp, it was to get off of my computer in a safe situation, not mid gunfight, and not midchase so I could let my brother on to do his personal business. I never meant to avoid rp as I purposely tried to hide and end the rp situation before disconnecting and that is why I believe I should be unbanned.

Time of Occurrence: Sometime around 10am 4/28/19
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jackson

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Adam James,

From my standpoint as I was spectating you, you pulled behind Mexi-Grill and exited your vehicle then left the server as you said. I did notice that the police essentially gave up looking for you two and no one was really affected by your disconnection.

I will accept this appeal this one time, ask for permission before leaving next time to avoid further situations like this.

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.