Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Dot(?)
Your SteamID32:STEAM_1:1:83662744
Your Character Name: Adam Jesh

Ban Length: 2 Weeks has been 1 week
Banning Staff Member @PMX

Ban Reason: Metagaming, use of unauthorized third party application to communicate.
Unban Reason: Let me get the base down. I now know why I was banned was from using discord to message people about in game stuff. Also I know I was stupid in doing this act. I know that I should have read the rules more thoroughly. Now let me put down in my mind what happen. I was playing monolith mining to get my skill up. I had just bought premium for the game and was super excited. I saw that my fellow org member got banned so i rushed to ask him why. To my avail when I alt tabed back in game I was banned to. I did not know the reason for this yet. I message PMX who banned me just like the fellow member who got banned beside me. It was for a message that I did type yes. It was metagaming ik now. If I was to read the rules then I might not be making this today. I was learning the game from my friend. Not the rules. My friend had mention meta gaming. But at that time I did not really understand the full meaning of what not to do. How i thought it was because of others had said this in a discord. Was if we in our org got raided or was trying to trade with eachother we use discord. I saw others doing this so i thought this was fine. I now know thinking like this is why i got banned. This last week has sucked without mono. I would love to be back messing up gangs growing weed.

Time of Occurrence: Sunday Apirl 4th 2020/8pm?
Additional members involved/witnessing:None
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will unban you this time. But in the future, you will be punished severely, since this cannot happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.