Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Will
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155892001
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Billy Williams

Admin being reported: @Lola Meid

Reason for Report: /slaying me during rp for no apparent reason I thought she was going to mug me at first but i was mistaken.
Time of Occurrence: 8/29/17 around 7pm est i dont remember the exact time
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Adrian

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry for this matter as It was just something out of character, you were talking about tj's ass so I was joking around. You got all your items that you have lost back, so I didn't see the big harm in it. But I understand if it was frustrating so hereby I apologize sincerely.

note: Why would I mug you when me and @DevulTj were there for an OOC report ticket?

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Hi, I'd advise you not to use Discord/TeamSpeak as communication in-game as it is strictly metagaming and you could be banned in the future for it. And as for this abuse report - I refunded your ammo with even excess as you seemed distressed but you seem to be exaggerating this whole situation. You lost nothing and didn't even seem to want your Makarov in the first place.

It just seems as if you're trying to stir trouble.

William

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I figured this would happen if I tried to report anything abuse is still abuse....

William

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

All so I had no realization that you were there for an OOC event either way that gives you no right to /slay me

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yes, I realised that. That's why I have apologized yet you did not include that in your video along with the fact that we have refunded you your items back. Rulebreaking is also not allowed what you did.

William

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Rulebreaking is also not allowed what you did.

What rule did i break ? im unaware.... Admin abuse is what you did and i know thats not allowed

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

"Hi, I'd advise you not to use Discord/TeamSpeak as communication in-game as it is strictly metagaming "

Also, it seems like you are repeating yourself over and over again when I've said my part that answers everything. You should read what @DevulTj said. You just seem to do this to stir trouble. You liked @DevulTj 's post yet you're asking what rule you broke. This shows that you did not read what he said nor do you even want to give a moment and read what I said.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

What rule did i break ? im unaware.... Admin abuse is what you did and i know thats not allowed
Metagaming is what you are doing.

This shouldn't have happened nor should it have been done by Lola. It might have been due to a joke but really seems inappropriate at that moment. Since she apologized and all your items were refunded there is no need to take any action in this case.

Declined and closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.