Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Darts
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/RzKModular/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Herrera

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@ChosenDemon

Reason for Report: There was a bank going on and I died long story short, so I was patrolling doing missions with this cadet till I took a right hand turn and ran into this fire fight with this other officer that we were doing missions with next thing you know I died and it turns out this was the same incident that was during the bank heist which I died 20-30 minutes ago by so now we got 4 or 5 people being banned because of the most random thing happened which it turned out that 1 guy that was killing all these cops was a part of the bank
Jack Everadon another person that was banned said this "state that we were just patroling and we got a call that someone was armed, so then we went to the call".
I had my radio off cause I didn't want to hear the cancerous bank Mic Spammers as I'm talking to other Civilians breaking the laws
Time of Occurrence: 10:10 PM, 8/8/17
Evidence to support your claim: None, only the fact that he banned 4 or 5 people because of the incident they might have evidence
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jack Everadon , @RawrItzDark

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I do not know what to tell you. I already reduced your ban to 12 hours since I didn't see anything bans on you. Also I talked with the other people who were banned and none of them have recordings.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I took a right hand turned and inconveniently to a guy that shot an officer so my instinct was to take down the person that killed my fellow officers to be transferred to the sky and get banned for 12hrs.

Johnny183

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I was involved in the situation as a bank robber. The bans were justified and @ChosenDemon does not deserve to have any type of repercussions for his actions. You were in fact NLRing to his knowledge and the other staff members including myself. However, that does not mean you can't appeal for your ban if you believe you were unaware of the situation.

WildToastyMop

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was watching what was happening as I was also in the incident and saw that he took a right-hand turn and was trying to kill another person so he defended his police friend and tried killing the suspect but an admin banned 4 people for NLR don't know what happened further in but that's what I saw also the bank was far away at the time I was just driving around town

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I did and it was denied because of "Insufficient Evidence" a advanced warning would've been nice instead of banning 5 active members of the community not realizing what was going on or at least half of them some were in actual fault of NLR.

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You did have advanced warning of the ban. I collected all five of you in a pile and did the staff sit.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You did have advanced warning of the ban. I collected all five of you in a pile and did the staff sit.
I meant as in you not instantly banning everyone in the situation because of miscommunication or an incident, as I was trying to say what was happening in the situation you didn't seem to really care because you were a part of the bank and all your focus was in banning us because we "NLR during a bank even though we weren't at bank and officers do have the option to patrol once dead." it was not remotely my fault that your friend was somewhere else during the situation and I think just because I ran into your friend that was previously in a bank but is no longer at the bank even if it was NLR I shouldn't get denied for accidently running into him, keep in mind my Appeal was instantly denied because it sounds as if you were mad. (That is an assumption you were mad no idea exactly what the intentions were ) anyway I feel as if a new member myself still trying to figure out how to get a couple bucks and easily falling in for a Mugger, that It could've been handled wisely and it would be good to have also supported your claim instead of using logs of me being dead 30 minutes ago by a member in your heist.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined as there is no evidence for us to review.

Status
Not open for further replies.