LV

Your Steam Name: MrTaxi
Your SteamID: adrianholttaxicrew
Your Character Name: Adrian Holt

Which Staff blacklisted you: Broke[M]
What were you blacklisted from: Corrections

Blacklist Length: One Week
Blacklist Reason: Job Abuse
Unblacklist Reason: My side of the story wasn't listened too. The admin that brought me into a sit was very hostile towards me and didn't, in my opinion, handle the situation well. Granted, I probably didn't handle the situation well afterwards, but in my defense, I was just fairly angry. I wanted to take one of the prisoners on a trip to the city for community service, and I asked them if I could increase their sentence for the trip so I could get them back up to the prison before they were released, for RP reasons. I accidentally decreased their sentence instead to one minute, and the admin thought I was letting them go. He didn't listen to me when I tried to explain myself, which made me mad, leading to the rest of the events.

Time of Occurrence: 9:25
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Oz9112
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I watched you unarrest him and give him a 1 minute sentence with the reason "Field Trip". Even if what you said was your actual intent as soon as you left the prison the person would be unarrested and given a warrant for escaping prison, thus you facilitating a prisoner to escape prison. When I caught you doing that, I had you reinstate his original sentence and then went to give you a short blacklist for trying to let your friend our sooner than he should have been. When I went to give you the blacklist, you put me in cuffs and attempted to arrest me. I was advised by a senior administrator to make the blacklist a week as a result of you attempting to retaliate during a sit.

You then subsequently abused OOC and adverts and were banned for doing so.

You have shown no contrition for what you have done.

Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.