LV

Your Steam Name: Decent Guy
Your Steam ID: 76561198055567477
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Chow Ming

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Afash

Reason for Report: biasness/corruption
Time of Occurrence: 9:00am 3/20/21
Evidence to support your claim: No video thats why this shits so dumb
But i made a report with him about an RDM outside of the bank he then brings the guy to the sit, he admits to not initiating on me and just shooting me and Afash ignored everything i said and took his friends side even though they admitted in sit that he RDMED Afash then goes on a witch hunt goin after anyone else that was with me for bullshit reasons even though he knows the raid was started with RDM and the whole thing should have been voided. He then kicked me from the server for talkin shit to him in voicechat in freeroam which is abuse of his power as its not against the rules

mods like this are gonna simply kill your community siding with their friends every report lol

Additional members involved/witnessing: 2 other witnesses but i forget their full in game names ATM but if this needs i can bring them cuz I've added them as we play monolith together a decent amount
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?:

Last edited:

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'm quitting the server after dealin with his dumbass anyway but just wanted to let it be known lol

Afash

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Do you have a video of me handling that sit? If yes, please upload it so the community management can see it. If no, then I will not waste my time answering you here.

Huey

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Afash i never asked u to answer me so dont worry bout wasting ur time.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Huey,
Without video evidence it is impossible for us to review the situation at hand. But I can mention the following points:
he admits to not initiating on me and just shooting me
We don't know what "Initiation" is, as it is not part of our rules. Our ruleset allows you to kill someone with a valid reason, as long as certain conditions are also met.

He then kicked me from the server for talkin shit to him in voicechat in freeroam which is abuse of his power as its not against the rules
It is not abuse of power, since you said you were "talking shit" to him. We do not tolerate staff or player disrespect in this community, regardless.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.