Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48863576
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Aidan Keis

Ban Length: 1 Week
Admin who banned you: @Labyrinth

Ban Reason: VDM
Time of Occurrence: Sunday 11PM
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: Not sure

First of all I do believe this ban was invalid for the most part. We all get lag spikes(Before you say should have stopped driving, I didn't know I was going to get a lag spike), especially when we enter new areas. I got one here, I ran over 1 person, I did apologize and I apologize again. I think this ban was a bit excessive, obviously, I'm not the banning admin so its not up to me. I waited most of the week and I have 1 day left. I do ask you to unban me as I apologize for my actions and will try not to run someone over if I get a lag spike.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I understand lag, but you have to understand that you have been banned in the past for this exact infraction - you also had your administrative rank removed because of this exact reason. You need to try to learn that vehicles obviously aren't going to be something for you. You're always driving very fast and reckless even without lag so I do find it extremely hard to believe your story.

I will wait for @Labyrinth to respond to this appeal.

Aidan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I understand lag, but you have to understand that you have been banned in the past for this exact infraction - you also had your administrative rank removed because of this exact reason. You need to try to learn that vehicles obviously aren't going to be something for you. You're always driving very fast and reckless even without lag so I do find it extremely hard to believe your story.

I will wait for @Labyrinth to respond to this appeal.

Indeed I believe I was banned once before this ban due to VDM. I can't recall the exact situation. Although I was not demoted due to VDMing, unless I'm missing something, which doesn't make me innocent.

Labyrinth

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You were punished in the past for VDM and I speak for the whole staff on that day that you were getting on their nerves. They've witnessed you VDM and recklessly drive many times and it cannot be ignored. I was very annoyed when you VDM'd someone in a admin sit I was in and tried to get away instead of stating it was an accident. I also recall you asking if you should try to RP driving away when I froze your car from driving off.

Everyone has lagspikes, I understand that, but I have a feeling that you are a reckless driver when you're not lagging. Either drive properly or don't drive at all. Turn down your graphic settings if you must to increase FPS.

The proper steps you should take IF you accidentally VDM someone is stop what you're doing, get out of your car and call for a admin to respawn the person you VDM'd.

I don't know why you made your appeal on the last day of your ban, but regardless, I'll unban you but I'll keep a close eye on you when you drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.