Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Hive

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Note: This is for Aiden Charko, an old friend of mine that has definitely matured in the coming year and wanted to make a appeal for the Disrespect he caused Lola Meid and wants to show he can redeem himself.
Your Steam Name: Deltaox Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52977447
Your Character Name: Aiden Charko Ban Length: Permamently
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lola Meid
Ban Reason: Staff Harassment
Time of Occurrence: OFFICAL DATE January 4th, 2018
Relevant Evidence: None Additional members involved/witnessing: None?

Hello, my name is Aiden Charko once again, attempting to make another ban appeal, hopefully you guys can forgive my immature ways. First off, I'd like to apologize for going on another Steam account to post my first appeal, I didn't know that you're not allowed to post an appeal on another account that's in your possesion, and I should've checked the rules for that. I did that because I'm use to other communnities and their rules, but I was only on mainly from December to January 6th. Those accounts that were accounts made in a couple of minutes and I used it as a one time use for making my appeal. What I mean by this is that I made those accounts without any games just so I can post my appeal. But before I start, I'd like to notify those who are reading this that I'm going to use some parts of my past appeal and mix them in with a fresh text here... Anyways, I remember that it started off as people making jokes to Lola and I joined in saying some edgy text in OOC. Previously before the jokes that went sent in chat, I started changing my name to Lola BOla and some other unepic names. I then changed my name to "Wait Watchers", 'n then after that I was permamently banned... Afterwards, I went on the fourms to seal up some of my threads and then I was permamently banned on the fourms. Making fun of someone who isn't obease is wrong and I regret doing that. Calling someone obease, espically when they're not makes me sound like an elementary student making fun of another student. It's like making your mom jokes, but it's idiotic. What I did wasn't worth it in the end. Making a stupid "fat joke" ended me up with a permament ban. I'm very sorry Lola for this to happen. Please note that I have and can show I can be non-toxic in a great community as this.

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Nope. Also you might want to tell him it',s "obese".

Denied, your friend not only broke an obvious rule but unintentionally few others. We don't need people who are not community fit to come back to the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.