Not open for further replies.

Dat Boii Nukkel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nukkel
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198084626907/
Your Character Name (If Applicable): David Jonathan

Ban Length: 1 day (seriously so long because "running away from police without reason" the hell dude?)
Admin who banned you: @Aidan

Ban Reason: Running away from police without reason.
Time of Occurrence: Tried to join today and found out I was banned.
Relevant Evidence: I had a weapon on my back.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jack0800 must've seen that I had a weapon on me the whole time.

When being pulled over, do not speed off / start a pursuit without a valid roleplay reason. You may only start a pursuit roleplay if your character is suspected and/or wanted by the police for gross misdemeanors or worse, or if you have contraband in the vehicle.

This is rule number 4.11, I had an unlicensed weapon on my back the whole time, this is illegal. I had my reason to pull off. My last time I got chased I died in a car crash and decided to disconnect.

But seriously one whole day because "running away from police without reason" I've seen doing people worse and they get a warning gj man. Anyway, I had my reason to run.

Aidan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If I am honest it was more cop baiting. You were doing it for ages, deliberately crashing, speeding and much more in front of police, not to add you left during RP when you knew you were screwed. 

To add - if you are in a car you are unable to see a weapon as it "blends in with the seat". I decided one day would suit you nicely as its not to much, and your little quote at the end there, completely stupid. 

Pending Ban Appeal

Dat Boii Nukkel

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

If I am honest it was more cop baiting. You were doing it for ages, deliberately crashing, speeding and much more in front of police, not to add you left during RP when you knew you were screwed. 

To add - if you are in a car you are unable to see a weapon as it "blends in with the seat". I decided one day would suit you nicely as its not to much, and your little quote at the end there, completely stupid. 

Pending Ban Appeal

Then why you don't talk to to me about it when I am not in the server, also I disconnected when I died, not when I was alive. Although I don't think there is a rule for "baiting cops" (even though I didnt but ok!)

Cops are bumping into everyone and being horrible drivers themselves. 

P.S Not my fault that my weapon doesn't show, the reason still applies that I have something illegal on me which is a reason to pull away.

Aidan

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Then why you don't talk to to me about it when I am not in the server, also I disconnected when I died, not when I was alive. Although I don't think there is a rule for "baiting cops" (even though I didnt but ok!)

Cops are bumping into everyone and being horrible drivers themselves. 

P.S Not my fault that my weapon doesn't show, the reason still applies that I have something illegal on me which is a reason to pull away.

Well to any staff member, when you leave during a KNOWN police chase and you HADN'T died, I am going to take action. 

Cops bumping into everyone? That's a separate case, and is very rare

I do agree with your final statement and can understand it from that point. While I still have my suspicions they have no ground to them, but if you had pulled over you wouldn't be in this pickle.

Accepted - Ban removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.