Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Skull
Your Steam ID:STEAM_1:0:162839335
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Zar Montana

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Airless
Reason for Report: A guy stole my car so I cuffed him and there was a glitch where I couldent drag him and he kept walking away at gunpoint. I called staff and airless responded and had no care for the sit he would disappear in and out and just told me "hes not breaking fearp" as he watched me keep him at gunpoint. He than said nothing more and left without me getting to say or do anything and the guy kept walking away and than into a subway and got on the train and left
Time of Occurrence: Around 1:50
Evidence to support your claim:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1910391503 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1910391828

Additional members involved/witnessing: there was a cop but I don't remember his name ):
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Of course

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

FearRP does not apply when you are put at gunpoint, or in striking distance of a melee weapon by less than two civilians. If there are less than two civilians you may try to run or fight back. If you have your weapon out (on safety or off safety), you are always allowed to attack players who aim straight at you - independent of how many they are.
You may not draw or equip your weapon while under FearRP by at least two or more civilians. FearRP applies when you are exposed to at least two or more held (actively held, not in holster/on back) weapons, whereof at least one is directly pointed at you / off safety.
When any Law Enforcement Officers have you at gunpoint, FearRP applies at all times. This however excludes Detectives.

From those screenshots I can see you were not from law enforcement (by checking your radio frequency - 115.2) and it looks like you were the only person pointing a weapon at him. In such case, he was not breaking fearRP. What are you reporting exactly?

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was a SS cuffing the guy and waiting for an officer to come the officer came and the guy kept walking away airless was there he barley did anything didn't let me say my part and just left without disclosing anything and than the guy got away on the subway in cuffs

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was a SS cuffing the guy and waiting for an officer to come the officer came and the guy kept walking away airless was there he barley did anything didn't let me say my part and just left without disclosing anything and than the guy got away on the subway in cuffs

Was the police officer or another person pointing a weapon at him as well or actively holding it? If not, the person was not under fearRP.

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

he was I might have a screenshot lemme check

Shadexz

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Was the police officer or another person pointing a weapon at him as well or actively holding it? If not, the person was not under fearRP.
nvm I didn't take a screenshot of the cop I don't have enough evidence so ill close the thing sorry for wasting ur time

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.