EnemyIntel

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Deshawn Rose
Steam Name: EnemyIntel
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:141136798

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): about 9:30 PM CDT
What happened: I'm a detective and was given permission by the Chief to carry a class 3 weapon. I go to the bank and there is a security guard with a shotgun, but I ignore him and withdraw my AK from the bank teller and he instantly shoots me even after I switch to my fists. I start yelling I'm a detective and he continues shooting causing me to die. He confiscates my gun and leaves.

What do you need refunded: AK-74
Evidence: @The_Ghost
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can CONFIRM the following item was lost as there was a misunderstanding between him a guard which resulted in his death and the confiscation of his weapon the item was unfortunately not in the lockup. (he thought he was a civ with a class 3 and shot the detective)

D

Deleted member 12627

I'm not sure why you are refunding this to him, 1. you never brought me to a sit to give my side. 2nd he died in roleplay, it was his own fault. He pulled out a class 3 while facing my direction in the middle of a bank. He shouldn't be doing that in front of a guard without telling me he was a detective first. It's his own fault in roleplay for not identifying first. Literally right before he died he said he was a detective (after he already pulled the class 3) It wasn't a misunderstanding, it's his fault (arguably failRP) from him equipping a class 3 right in front of me. Seems kind of a bait to get a 50% ak repaired for free.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not sure why you are refunding this to him, 1. you never brought me to a sit to give my side. 2nd he died in roleplay, it was his own fault. He pulled out a class 3 while facing my direction in the middle of a bank. He shouldn't be doing that in front of a guard without telling me he was a detective first. It's his own fault in roleplay for not identifying first. Literally right before he died he said he was a detective (after he already pulled the class 3) It wasn't a misunderstanding, it's his fault (arguably failRP) from him equipping a class 3 right in front of me. Seems kind of a bait to get a 50% ak repaired for free.
I didn't punish you because I felt there was no need too and it was merely a misunderstanding this is not a PR. Leave it up to the SA to decide. to whoever takes this contact me if any other details are needed.

D

Deleted member 12627

I didn't punish you because I felt there was no need too and it was merely a misunderstanding this is not a PR. Leave it up to the SA to decide. to whoever takes this contact me if any other details are needed.
There shouldn't be punishment period, it was valid on my end. He shouldn't be getting refunded for this, his lack of identifying before equipping a class 3 in my face in the middle of a bank and pointing it at me was a valid RP death. Also wydm punishment, you never even spoke to me about it.

EnemyIntel

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well, people with weapons either sidearms or class 3s, are not kos which is what you did. Detectives are only obligated to identify themselves to cops. I said I was a detective while my gun was away around a corner to which you ran around the corner arguably 2 seconds later you proceeded to shoot another 2 times. I'd rather not have you punished considering we both made mistakes. Also, the AK was 100% but dropped to 99% because I equipped it.

D

Deleted member 12627

Well, people with weapons either sidearms or class 3s, are not kos which is what you did. Detectives are only obligated to identify themselves to cops. I said I was a detective while my gun was away around a corner to which you ran around the corner arguably 2 seconds later you proceeded to shoot another 2 times. I'd rather not have you punished considering we both made mistakes. Also, the AK was 100% but dropped to 99% because I equipped it.
Why are you lying in a refund request o_O you're weird homie
and I didn't make a mistake, I can KOS anyone who pulls out a class 3 in bank, ESPECIALLY IF YOU POINT IT AT ME. Hope an SA sees this, this is mad sus. No sit, no asking for the gun back or deleting it. Somethin weird here.
Screenshot (106).png

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As I stated it was a misunderstanding on both parts and the reason I didn't bring you was that you were in RP at the time and after I reviewed the situation there wasn't any need to bring you out of RP for it so I went forth with the refund. While I agree he shouldn't be pulling out a class 3 in the bank, at the same time you shouldn't have used killing as a first resort there were faults on both sides now let's move on and put this behind us, please.

D

Deleted member 12627

As I stated it was a misunderstanding on both parts and the reason I didn't bring you was that you were in RP at the time and after I reviewed the situation there wasn't any need to bring you out of RP for it so I went forth with the refund. While I agree he shouldn't be pulling out a class 3 in the bank, at the same time you shouldn't have used killing as a first resort there were faults on both sides now let's move on and put this behind us, please.
No, I'm not putting it behind me. You didn't communicate at all with me, you give this guy a refund when he clearly pointed a class 3 at me in the bank. He didn't identify before doing so, I was in the right to shoot him and he died in a legit RP scenario. I even called for EMS for the guy it's not like I wanted to RDM him. He literally pulled a gun on me in the bank. It's so weird why you would not even ask me about my side at all before issuing this.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After further review I will be closing this RR I apologize for not bringing you were in RP for a while it seemed like a misunderstanding between you two. I was merely trying to handle the situation as soon as possible in my haste I came to a poor decision.

Last edited:

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied.
Locked & Moved.

Status