Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 874

In-Game name: Mark Kitson
Steam name: Mark
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15813575

Date and time of loss: 6/24/2017 - 7:20PM PST
What happened: I was riding around with some friends and was talking to a individual named "Ben Foreman" Pretty sure that was name, and I was asking him if he sold Airsoft Guns, and after discussing, We settled for an AK74 and 2 Rifle Ammo Boxes for 16,500$. We went to the bank to get the rifle and then the ammo store for him to purchase the ammo and then we did the transaction in there, shortly after the server crashed. I joined server #2, I did not have my money and my AK and Ammo boxes were gone.

How much do you need refunded: AK and 2 Rifle Ammo Boxes
Evidence: @Mr Death was there and witnessed the whole thing, and was in the car when we talked about the transaction and leading up to the purchase.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was driving them around to get the money and the weapons, although server 1 crashed, and we decided to reconnect to server 2, seeing as it was online, then discovered that he had lost the things that he bought (that's what he told me). I told him to go onto server 1 and see if that maybe fixed it, but it didn't. I also can't provide any solid proof than this ''statement''.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.