alex00

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name:alex abernathy
Steam name:alex00
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:102695824

Date and time of loss:11/21/17
What happened:upgraded to a 200k engine from stock on a skyline and it ruined the car. it tops out at 80

How much do you need refunded:200k
Evidence:
before
buying the upgrade
after

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@alex00 Can you please provide evidence of yourself going back to the customs shop and setting the engine back to its stock mode.
(A screenshot of the notification that appears should suffice)

alex00

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i noticed the stock engine is not the same as the base car i think i might have to refund the whole car

alex00

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

can i get a refund of the car + engine i will sell car if you will let me because the car now maxes out at 80 still and drives differently

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Note: I will go ahead and refund the engine with the evidence I have. If the cars top speed is broken get some proof of that (possibly by a video comparing it ingame in our server, and the other in sandbox). Then once you get that you can make another request or possibly talk to community management.

Your refund request has been Accepted. I will issue a refund for all the items that can be seen within the evidence provided. When you are next online you may claim your refund from the refund teller NPC within the bank. If you have any issues regarding your refund please contact me or a member of community management for support regarding any issues you may have.

Status
Not open for further replies.