Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: PhoniexZZ ( Changed )
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71436552
Your Character Name: Alex Archer

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @MUDJUG

Ban Reason: Courruption, killing PD as SS
Unban Reason: So PD needed budget and i was in second floor and PD was talking to the mayor about budget and i just guarded the mayor if there was a townhall raid as mayor cannot give PD budget and PD didn't have any guns. Later on there was a Townhall raid and me and a undercover cop rushed down to the 1st floor and than i died and brought to a sit.
I was banned for Killing PD when i was a SS and courruption. I didn't understand because i didn't kill any police officer either being courpt at the momment because i was focusing on the Town hall raiders. I don't know if am missing any parts to the story but if i did tell me because i swear this is a miss understanding

Time of Occurrence: 7 min ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Felix
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

Bryce

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Alex,
I teleported to the mayor simply because of his fail laws. When I first got there, I noticed a large standoff between you and the police force. I TP'd away to finish up another report and just as I was typing for the mayor to change his laws as an announcement, I got my first corruption report, followed by more. I split off and started checking all of your logs and issued punishments based on player histories with the subject at hand. (I did the same with PD as well after). I do not make punishments without logs having some level of confirming my suspicions. I saw you had done damage to 2 officers, killing one.

Being that you have a record in this sort of manner, I would expect you to exercise more caution in following these fail laws and fail orders. However, I am not unreasonable. I will reduce this to 24 hours, starting from now. But it would not be fair for me to completely remove the punishment without everyone elses.
APPEAL PARTIALLY ACCEPTED

Status
Not open for further replies.