Your Steam Name:Leon the reboobler :3
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:31792376
Your Character Name: Alexander Irene

Ban Length: 48h (2 Days)
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kocayine

Ban Reason: NLR
Time of Occurrence: Around 5 PM Eastern 10/22/2017
Relevant Evidence:None
Additional members involved/witnessing:Unknown names.

There are several reasons this ban was unjustified.

For one, I never got to share my side of the story to the admin. A swift ban without knowing the full story. I never knew that the bank robbers were still in the area. It had been around 5 minutes. They should have left after they completed their heist. They did not. I responded to the bank after several minutes to respond to another incident, when the robbers all came out and gunned me down. I was then subsequently banned without a proper investigation. How was I suppose to know the robbers had chosen to stay after the bank heist was completed? Further more, a admin banned others without even caring to hear both sides is concerning for a community who consistently has player counts of 90-110. Had I known the robbers from the prior incident were still in the building, I would have driven away, as I have done in the past. However, this information vacuum caused this incident. Also, there was no gunfire for some time, also causing me to believe the robbers had gone. I had even entered the bank and closed the vault door, thinking it was over. All the robbers were hiding in the vault, and ran into me. I had not gone after them.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Kocayine - Also 10 mins is NLR and you can never return to the same RP situation.

Leon the reboobler :3

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Kocayine - Also 10 mins is NLR and you can never return to the same RP situation.
Once again, had I known they were still there, I would have not returned. I'm unsure of the time between my first and second death as well, I'm sure the logs show more than five minutes. Thats just a bare minimum. I responded to a number of other incidents prior to dealing with another incident at bank.

Leon the reboobler :3

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Once again, had I known they were still there, I would have not returned. I'm unsure of the time between my first and second death as well, I'm sure the logs show more than five minutes. Thats just a bare minimum. I responded to a number of other incidents prior to dealing with another incident at bank.

Reflecting I'd like for someone of power to look at the logs and see how much time had passed. The event happened around 5-5:30 Eastern standard time. I don't believe this occurred within the ten minute mark.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You never knew that the bank robbers were still inside but you still shot at them? lmao.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.