Galaxy

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Alexander Powell
Steam name: Galaxy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:73701196

Date and time of loss: 3/7/2017: Around 6.55 - 7.15 AM BST
What happened: We were growing weed inside our warehouse and then I had to leave so I could buy & sell some stuff, I got out the house and there is Terry Cloro (The guy who RDM'd) with a Desert Eagle who killed me without initiating, he then followed to kill all my friends which they also had lost a Desert Eagle and an AK-47. Evidence of their weapons will be shown below.
*extra*: There were 2 guys who stormed upon us, we don't have the name of the second one. If it helps, he has a red BMW.

How much do you need refunded: The AR-15 that can be seen in my inventory at the beginning of the video, the Desert Eagle that can be seen also in the video in my friend's hand (Isaiah Hunt) and the AK-47 which Samuel Lombardi has a screenshot of. And also the pots if possible. Thanks
Evidence:
(AR-15 and Desert Eagle) https://gyazo.com/5442041204a9f8e4fc933c2a7377fa5d (AK-47 of Samuel Lombardi)

@S A M @White Blood @Jason142

Last edited:

Jason142

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Vouching for this, I was the banning moderator.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Please contact an in game founder or senior administrator to receive your refund. Link them this thread. Once the refund was given either you or the staff member has to reply to this thread.

In case you do not claim this refund within the next 7 days you will not receive this refund anymore.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Please visit the Returns Teller in the Bank to receive your refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.