Alezx

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Alezx
Your Steam ID: 76561198796685481
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Isabella Lewis

Admin being reported: @DK.

Reason for Report: I am sorry for the harsh language against DK, I believe this ban is excessive and a bit of an overreaction from him, however I think I should have my ban shortened or lifted due to such a harsh sentence for something I have a little to no record of. The last recalled toxicity punishment I was given was more than 3-4 months ago. I don't truly wish anything I said in OOC and believe with my history relating to toxicity should simply lead to a OOC blacklist.
Time of Occurrence: 10/21/23 @12:30 AM PST
Evidence to support your claim: Attached Files.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Lui @peanut buddha
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes.

Attachments

• W.png
    W.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 22
  • ww.png
    ww.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 24
  • W.png
    W.png
    25.2 KB · Views: 22
  • ww.png
    ww.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 20

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I joined the server late at night and was greeted by 3 reports all of which were directed towards you guys. I flew around in no clip to see what was happening, I saw you in a gunfight and took a report. Once i teleported to the person who made the report, he was complaining about prop pushing and RDM. Once i start looking at logs to see who did damage to him (which was you), I hear mass prop push from your location. It somehow went from a gunfight around a car, to it being flipped over and smoking. I freeze you guys and then you stated your OOC comment telling me to kill myself due to me being a minority. You didn't apologize or show any sort of remorse for your actions, I shouldn't be receiving messages from others players asking for me to remove or reduce your ban because of our low player count. You need to grow up, make a ban appeal if you would like. If its anything like this one it will be denied, make a serious appeal.

Marwan

Community Director
Community Director
Forum Moderator
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @Alezx,

After reviewing the evidence and the logs, I can see the picture you attached wasn't the only thing you said before your ban; here is the rest of the conversation before you told the staff member "to take his own life" because he's a "minority":

VpB03s6.png

I can also see that you were issued a voice and OOC blacklist punishment by @tazdevil335 6 days ago, it's also the same day you were saying stuff like the following:

uaGdysw.png
5tTQ24u.png

97tOmCj.png

Miol5ot.png

LuxSr4t.png

This is simply not your first time acting that way; therefore, the ban will remain in place. Taking the following rules into account:
This community has respect as a core value; therefore, we ask that you treat everybody with respect and give them a chance to experience the community. Treat those the way you would want to be treated.
We do not tolerate derogatory slurs towards any group of people, such as racism, homophobia etc., within the community - especially Out-Of-Character. Your in-game character may be offensive to a certain degree HOWEVER, once players feel uncomfortable you have to stop immediately. Be observant and considerate. Things like the N-word and other ethnic slurs are never acceptable - neither Out-Of-Character nor In-Character.
You may not talk about anything sexual in any realm of the game. Roleplay involving any type of sexual intercourse is strictly forbidden. Rape role-play will be punished severely.

And finally like @DK. stated, you are always welcome to make an appeal.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.