LV

Your Steam Name: Alfie

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:183206689

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alfie Shaw

Ban Length: 7 days

Admin who banned you: Mr Death

Ban Reason: LTAP VDM x2

Time of Occurrence: i dont know

Relevant Evidence: i dont have any but i got banned for VDM x2 even tho one of the VDM's were dealt with minutes before. Also i didnt LTAP seeing as i left about 10 minutes after the second VDM and was not in or sit or anything. I feel this is an unfair ban seeing how there was nothing said to me after the sit i was in i can understand for being banned for one account of VDM but LTAP and x2 VDM is completely unfair. please re-think my ban.

Additional members involved/witnessing: the admin who i had a sit with for one account of VDM (dont know name)

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was called to a report about a VDM. And so i tracked down your name, using the !logs command. We went through with the sit and i let you off with a verbal warning. I then returned both of the players back to where they were, and continued onto the next report. I get to it, and it's a completely different person, although unfortunately with the same story. I then track down your name again, finding that you were the one that ran him over. (This happened within maybe 5 minutes)

And so this gave me a signal that you were on a ''vdm spree'' trying to lie your way out of situations, saying you lagged, or didn't mean to do it. Then i saw the log of you disconnecting, when i failed to bring you to the sit. And so i assumed you had left the server to avoid punishment. I tried contacting the staff for what i should do, and i then was told to give you a 1 week ban for LTAP, as well as VDMing two people.

I do think this ban could be decreased, although i wouldn't agree with you being unbanned completely, seeing as how you broke the same rule in such a short period of time. I was simply following ''orders'' from a higher-up.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I would be fine with decreasing this ban to 2-3 days @Mr Death

Alfie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

okay thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.