Not open for further replies.

Agam

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Expired Milk
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:144798100
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Noah Veira

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Ali

Reason for Report: RDM
Time of Occurrence: 9:39 PST
Evidence to support your claim:
I had my weapon holstered, I was under fearrp. There was no way I could harm him, and I would be forced to drop the AR-15 that was on my back.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

1. Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, it is reasonable to enter with the intent to kill. For example, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone inside it.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

EDIT: To clarify and act more professional, I simply followed the rule. You had a weapon on your back, and therefore an equipped weapon. It falls under the rule quoted, which allows me to kill you for having said weapon. I did not have zipties nor the resources to hold you as a hostage safely given your gang status, adding to the justification of your murder.

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

As the rule states, if anyone at the targeted property has a weapon equipped, the base as a whole constitutes a legitimate threat and you may kill everyone inside it.

You had your weapon equipped (as you stated it was on your back). Therefore, Ali had a valid reason to kill you since he was the one raiding your base and due to what was mentioned above.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.