Squidward

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

our Steam Name:Squidward
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:77393461
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Braiden Winslow

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Angryhalobird

Reason for Report: I called a sit because i was rdaed and had a long jail sentence he then closed it and said be more descriptive- i said "i was rdaed for no reason" i littery was walking around and got arrested
I then replied to it saying thats what happend and i was descriptive enough- and he didnt take the sit i ended up waiting 13 minutes for it and after got pissed at him because i tried to reach him many ways about it and cursed him out- i did deserve a week ban for staff diss but he was refusing to do his job as a staff member after claiming and closing my report without saying a word to me

Time of Occurrence: 11:10 pm Central time

Evidence to support your claim: None needed it should be in the logs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Nobody witnessed it execpt the people who after my waiting of my long ass prison sentence i exploded and called him a little bitch in OOC because i felt he was being extremly incompetent

Angryhalobird

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Listen, I gave you a simple answer of your report not being descriptive. Then you be extremely disrespectful PMing me messages of telling me to do my job, then you make another report basically being really rude towards staff members. I told you if you do it again you will be punished. Then in ooc chat you decide to be really rude and tell me to do my job. So, there was no need for the staff disrespect and I have these images as proof20190201211042_1.jpg

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

When you are making a report, you must be as detailed as possible. Include details on the situation that help the staff member deal with your report accordingly.

Reports such as: "I was rdaed" and "I was rdaed for no reason" are in no way, shape or form descriptive. RDA stands for Random Arrest. You added you were RDAed for no reason, which doesn't really add anything relevant to the report. Therefore staff are allowed to close it due to it not being descriptive.

Every single day, we announce that reports must be descriptive. This is not simply because we want you to type more. It is because it allows staff members to understand the situation and improves staff response time. Here's two examples:

"I was vdmed, help me" - this report is not descriptive. The report author could have been ran over while he was standing in the middle of the road, which is not VDM as it is his fault. That said, as he was not descriptive, staff would have to teleport to him, bring him to a roof, listen to his story, explain to him why it is allowed, instead of simply replying saying "That is your fault, as you were in the middle of the road", which is faster.

"I was rdaed for no reason" - this report is also not descriptive. For all we know, you could have been arrested for a valid reason and you are the one who doesn't know it is allowed.

An example of a detailed report: "This police officer is arresting me and I didn't break the law. I was walking down the street, with nothing illegal on me, and he just pulls over, cuffs me and takes me to jail."

This is why it is so important to be detailed in the reports you create. The staff team will continue to close any reports they see as non descriptive.

Concluding, you then decided to create that report, where you were extremely disrespectful and then take it to OOC chat. Therefore you will serve your ban. Furthermore, angryhalobird did nothing wrong.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.