Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your full Discord Name: FallenderMond#5762
Which Staff muted you: I don't know, person didn't say anything to me or warn me. What an L.
What were you muted for: Hell if I godamn know. It would be nice if shitty staff give you a warning or say ANYTHING before going straight to muting for a whole ass week.
I said 10-999, also called Winter Cooper a loser because he keeps denying my chief application for the past 8 months. Staff should give warnings. Like, god damn
Can't wait to see pop reach 1 again in five days Ong

Time of Occurrence: 11:10 am.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed mute appeal rules?: Yes

Briceps

Community Manager
Community Manager
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This one was me, sorry for not PM'ing you afterwards.

This was the reason for the mute, as you mentioned:

b5fe908ce3304ad8f28cd91e0ff81a0a.png

I feel like that's way too far. Saying you hope he get's an "officer down" situation IRL because the Chief application was denied is a little much.

I would have just reached out to him via PM to try and work on a reason for the denial. I believe you have been muted before for comments against @Trooper C. Winters.

Are you able to keep it positive in public channels? Please understand, we are attempting to keep our discord channels clean and positive, especially since we are seeing new players join us. I know this isn't how it's always been, but it's a newer goal we're after. I have no problem unmuting you, if you can see fault into what you said and try to avoid this in the future.

Thanks Fallender.

FallenderMond

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I feel like it would be GREAT if discord mods (smh) would tell people what they can't say rather than just deleting the messages and muting them. I've been muted twice now without any warning (nor being PM'd) and it's extremely annoying. Also, I wasn't muted for insulting Conner, a discord mod took it upon themselves to mute me even though Conner had no problem with what I said. In the future, it would be great to have a warning or something rather than jumping straight to seven day mutes.
Yes, I see where the 10-999 is wrong but that isn't threatening anyone or anything, it's a simple joke . Though, I should be careful regardless, I know some people don't understand I'm joking.

Although, now that I know you guys are trying to keep a positive awesome attitude in discord (which have been great to know), I will be more careful of what I say in the future!

Briceps

Community Manager
Community Manager
Event Team
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.