Your Steam Name: [PL] Mr. Smiley
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54239451
Your Character Name: Adam Life

Target Steam Name: I dont know
Target SteamID: I dont know
Target Character Name (if known): Lazmin Ferdland
I got told to do this by:
@PerishedSins

Request reason: Okay so i was in the apartments and i saw people so I tried to rush out while I rushed out I heard "HANDS UP" "HANDS UP" so i said "Wow" and tried to put my hands up. As i sometimes play santos servers I get used of F3 to put my hands up. I tried to put my hands up. Without warning I got shot dead.
When did the situation occur?: around 00:00
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Nope

Lazmin

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Honestlly the video shows you running away while you were at gun point. Either way you are breaking Fear RP.
When someone has a gun pointed at you and tells you to do something, you do it. You dont keep running away. Even after the second time i told you to put your hands up you still backed away. Thats when I killed you.

Reactions: RJC

Mr. Smiley

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Honestlly the video shows you running away while you were at gun point. Either way you are breaking Fear RP.
When someone has a gun pointed at you and tells you to do something, you do it. You dont keep running away. Even after the second time i told you to put your hands up you still backed away. Thats when I killed you.
Just let the admins sort it

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Mr. Smiley As the video shows you kept running while being held at gunpoint and while you were being told to put your hands up. Therefore, you broke fear RP and you will ne punished accordingly:

You will receive warning points ingame.

Regards,
Pmx

(Case Closed - Thread can be locked and moved)

Status
Not open for further replies.