Hellmagus

Monolith Pleb
Awards
LV

Ok. What was this "event" honnestly? Either admins where invincible or the vans unbreakable. It was pretty chaotic. At the annoucement time, they said 3 vans. They had like 7 vans. Some had likely god mode and each of them had xm8. This was a loot loss and they ended up winning since people quited to not lose every guns they had. I was able once to blow a van up and the staff was down and he got back up and I killed him only to get killed by mak playing as another van dude. One of them had 100k, but there was again 9 vans and it was impossible to get them K.O. I ended up just prop pushing abandonned vans on the beach and I had more fun doing that.

So why not do a new one with players as the drivers instead of admins and just supervise it and let others chase them down. It would be more fun then just be overpowered because not everyone has xm8 so people wouldn't actualy die to overpowered people.

Thanks for listenning.;)

Krakentelevision

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ok. What was this "event" honnestly? Either admins where invincible or the vans unbreakable. It was pretty chaotic. At the annoucement time, they said 3 vans. They had like 7 vans. Some had likely god mode and each of them had xm8. This was a loot loss and they ended up winning since people quited to not lose every guns they had. I was able once to blow a van up and the staff was down and he got back up and I killed him only to get killed by mak playing as another van dude. One of them had 100k, but there was again 9 vans and it was impossible to get them K.O. I ended up just prop pushing abandonned vans on the beach and I had more fun doing that.

So why not do a new one with players as the drivers instead of admins and just supervise it and let others chase them down. It would be more fun then just be overpowered because not everyone has xm8 so people wouldn't actualy die to overpowered people.

Thanks for listenning.;)
shitty aim