LV

Your Steam Name: James
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128134553
Your Character Name: Sans Undertale

Ban Length: 1 Year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Zerpo

Ban Reason: Mass VDM, NITPR, LTAP, LTAS
Time of Occurrence: Wednesday, September 26, 2018
Relevant Evidence: The "Mass VMD" was from me either running from a police chase and cops jumping in front of car to stop me (not joking) or people pulling a gun on me. I don't know when i LTAP, i don't know what LTAS is, and i don't know what NITPR is. Once i can figure out what that is i can explain those as well. I honestly love this server its very different from old DarkRP and really the only one out there i could find that isnt a DarkRP shit hole. Anyways thank you for taking your time out of your day just to read this i would gladly take any kind of ban lowering. Just one year is h*cking crazy ya know. Also i didn't get to talk to anyone about what happened i just got moved into a wall then got frozen, waited for 10 mins, then got banned.
Additional members involved/witnessing: I was alone picking up random people and making friends.

Last edited:

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Apologies for the mistypes. it was VDM, NITRP, LTARP (as we had watched you disconnect and reconnect while in an active police chase), and LTAS (Leaving to avoid sit, as me and another admin ( @SpacedSloth ) both witnessed you intentionally kill someone, and when we froze your vehicle you and your friend (mcskillet, who admitted he knew you prior after trying to lie to us.) admitted to leaving with you to avoid it.). Here at monolith we do not tolerate people who break the rules, especially ones who try to get around the punishment by leaving and lying. If you and your friend are willing to lie in game to avoid the punishment i find it hard to believe what you're telling me.
Ban appeal DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.