Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Silkiu magnatas
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:114539805
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Rufucuz Main

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Apecengo

Reason for Report: unprofesional handling of report , he took the report , he ignored the whole lies the reporting party has said , took the reporting sides story (there was no evidence at all aswell) , he gave me a warning point for ,,Lying" that he cop had a mic , witch led me to a ban
Time of Occurrence: 20 mins ago
Evidence to support aim :

Additional members involved/witnessing: 2 of my buddys , 2 random civs
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: Yes

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why didn't you show me the video at the sit? You were asked if you had one. Instead of actually trying to help clarify what happened by providing, which would have resulted in the immediate end of the admin sit (without punishment for you at all), you decide to try to embellish the story by telling us "you thought the cop said/typed to put the hands up". He doesn't even have a mic, and he didn't say anything. Then, based on that and on how you kept slightly changing the story, I decided to end the sit and give you a warning point because, in my opinion, you weren't being forth-coming.

Rufucuz

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Why didn't you show me the video at the sit? You were asked if you had one. Instead of actually trying to help clarify what happened by providing, which would have resulted in the immediate end of the admin sit (without punishment for you at all), you decide to try to embellish the story by telling us "you thought the cop said/typed to put the hands up". He doesn't even have a mic, and he didn't say anything. Then, based on that and on how you kept slightly changing the story, I decided to end the sit and give you a warning point because, in my opinion, you weren't being forth-coming.
the video was provided by a friend , who u did not want to tp the sit . Me not having the video evidence from my perspective i asked you 3-5 times to tp , but you dint want to as u said - ur focusing on that part of the stoy , and as i claimed , he did had a mic .

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

the video was provided by a friend , who u did not want to tp the sit . Me not having the video evidence from my perspective i asked you 3-5 times to tp , but you dint want to as u said - ur focusing on that part of the stoy , and as i claimed , he did had a mic .

About the friend that had the video, if I remember correctly, you asked me to bring the guy you killed, not the one recording.

After thinking about it, I admit that I trusted too much the reporter regarding him having no microphone.
I will immediately remove the ban and ask for the warning point to be removed from your record, and I'll leave the rest of the report to a higher-up.
Next time, when in doubt, I'll not issue a punishment for this kind of thing. Also, for future occasions, make sure to ask around to see if anyone has a video, I will make sure to do that too from now on whenever possible.

Sorry, and thanks for understanding

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you or someone else has evidence and is willing to provide it in a sit, you should mention that, if a staff member asks for video evidence.

Regarding Apecengo's decision, the warning point should not have been issued since the officer had a microphone. Therefore, as he mentioned, the warning point will be removed and the ban has been revoked.

I spoke to him and he understands that he should only base his decisions in the logs or valid evidence. No further actions required.

Concluded.

Status
Not open for further replies.