LV

Your Steam Name: King Kong
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Leonardus Monster

Which Admin blacklisted you: @DangerRanger
What were you blacklisted from: Weapons

Blacklist Reason: "RDM"
Time of Occurrence: 10:50pm
Relevant Evidence: A guy ran to my door and set off the house alarm and then ran away he then stopped put his hands up and his friend peeked over from the junkyard with an acr and started spraying so I killed the guy that picklocked our door. I would just like to say that in real life if someone breaks into my house or picklocks my door I'm gonna shoot them I'm not gonna let them set off my alarm open the door then run away and then have a friend start shooting at me. Because its self defense so I feel this appeal should be lifted seeing as I was protecting my property fromr aiders. "Also the guy had a pistol on him and this wasn't the first time he came and set off our house alarms".
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Matthew Benke @Adam Benke @Jose Michoana
Also I pmed @Gamz and he said it was allowed because they were attempting to raid me and his friend peeked us with acr so he said he was a threat.

Last edited:

HooDi

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'm not trying to be pushy but it seems the only responses I get are expired, locked, moved. I asked around and was told it was allowed because they were tryin l to raid and he had s friend peek with an acr making the whole property st threat I dont see why there's no response

DangerRanger

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I understand the situation, however in the future, do not kill someone who has visibly surrenderd.
I will be accepting the blacklist appeal.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.