Scotty

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: VeylooN (Was #1Beaner Zerpo told me to change sry for that)
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:87696030
Your Character Name: Scotty Frag

Ban Length: 1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Zerpo

Ban Reason: NLR 4th Offense
Time of Occurrence: 10:45pm
Relevant Evidence: SO we were doing a bank raid in which we killed all the cops a minimum of 2 times however they came back for a third life and many people instantly went to cop when we started bank completely ignoring you start a new life became swat and ran straight over. Also the medics were combat healing which 2 were kicked for. So me seeing this I decide to run back after dying to one of the swat who switched mid raid to give my friends 2 4 slot bags which I now realize is wrong and is a violation to NLR which I'm deeply sorry about and I now I need to stop. I just saw so many other cops doing it and I thought I could run in quickly and give them bags but that was not the case. I'm deeply sorry for breaking nlr again and I don't understand why I can't restrain from breaking it even though I know what's wrong and what it is. I'm really sorry for doing this and I would love if you could at least shorten my ban to 3 or 4 days seeing as I finish out this semester Wednesday and Thursday then I'm out until Christmas break is over and I don't want to miss 1/2 a week of monolith. I deeply apologize for breaking nlr and I'm sorry about my ex steam name. Which i changed immediately after I was informed it was not allowed. Thanks for reading.
~Sincerely,
Scotty

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bobby Flae @Bobby Spand

Zerpo

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Seeing as this is your 4th break of this rule all i see are crocodile tears. I do appreciate you changing your name when i asked, however the ban is only for your break of NLR. Other people breaking rules do not give you the right to break them also, and i see no real valid reason or explanation, so I am going to be DENYING this ban appeal. Take this time to think about your actions and touch up on the rules.