LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler Park

@Apecengo
All police jobs

1 Day
False Code Red
So there was a black lancer that was code red the suspect fled on foot we tazed him cuffed him. Now the suspect was code red for being reckless and danger to the public lives. As he ran to another car i was following him he enters another car so i presume that the other car is code red as since he was code red and got into a new car that was gonna flee making the new car code red with a code red suspect in the car. Though I have seen this happen over 100 times and nobody complain about it @Apecengo was clearly spectating me to get me ban/blacklisted and claims that i broke a rule. I read the code red rules they all say code red if danger to you own lives or public lives so i mean he was code red for danger to public so me thinking if hese getting into a new car they are putting the public in danger of them also us in danger due to us being all around the car. If I did break a rule im greatly sorry and did not mean to do it.

10:30 Sunday
N/A
I have read and understood the rules and format of the blacklist appeal

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The "code red" means a vehicle is a threat to the public because of the driver's actions, and lethal force may be used to stop it.
It's not a green light to execute or shoot down any vehicle they get into.

The person was fleeing on foot after having his car shot and blown up, and then he got into a random stopped car owned by another person, which you immediately proceeded to shoot until it exploded.

Appeal denied

Status
Not open for further replies.