Awards

Years of Mono

LV

[BOI]Thickboots
STEAM_0:1:456070217
Tyler park

@Apecengo

1 Warning point for being toxic in ooc/ Complaining in OOC
First off all i said was Cough cough checks record ooop 3 day ban for nothing. Then you pm me telling me you will issue a warning point and its just a joke. Thats why i said ooop as in a joke also you did not warn me this point would ban me from the server for 10 hours as i was doing something so you kinda made me loose 5k of stuff but its one simple joke and your gonna issue me a warning point at this point you are clearly Targeting me because I bet you no other staff would have done this or would have asked why i said it before going straight to a ban with a warning point.

11:20 Sunday
@Mr.Alex @Rommel @ja1003
I have read and understood warning point rules and format.

Apecengo

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Saying something toxic in OOC and then proceeding to say that "it's a joke" doesn't make it OK.
I opted for this punishment after reviewing your record, as you were already punished for OOC misuse.

Michael

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I am going to deny this. You need to copy and paste the format when making appeals. Additionally, I do not see a reason for the warning point to be removed, as you have played here long enough to know not to be toxic in OOC. However, I have talked to Apecengo to at least inform people that if a warning point is going to ban them to notify them before issuing it.

Thanks and enjoy your Easter Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.