Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Delta_Online
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:88801023
Your Character Name: Ethen Den

Target Steam Name: silly0billy
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:36766212
Target Character Name (if known): Billy Jacksson

Request Reason: User decided after a chase against two SS to basically unarrest his friends just because they asked nicely. Even when they had fully valid reasons for being taken into custody did he just deny the arrest. Basically inciting a spot of corruption with no SA+ approval as none are on.

Also unsure of the actions made by the SS as they were not protecting anyone, so rules may have been violated there. Although, my main focus is directed to the one stated above.

When did the situation occur?: 8/3/2021 2:50 AM EST ~
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Tallbirday (Ulysses Garner) - STEAM_0:0:227630600 | 2chanka (Micheal Smith) - STEAM_0:1:99481518
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

@silly0billy you are mentioned in this player report, you have 24 hours to respond or this will be handled without your input.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@silly0billy has pm'd me through discord with the following defense:

"they hadn't done anything

I was standing with them the hole time before he arrested them

the guys he was arresting was play fighting and he came from nowhere and tazed him and put cuffs on him and then go for his friend and they thought that the cop was just massing around"

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

In this point, "Play Fighting" is in the same position as committing assault, and the person assaulting was in-between the man in red against the SS. To station some info in this regards.

Included with this though, preemptive to this arrest being made, it was noted that these two, both the SS and Red Jacket. Had an earlier altercation that led to Red being Tazed, but was generally left at that.

Later pointing to the next piece of another altercation between Red and SS. This leading to me doing a takedown on Red immediately, and attempting to detain the (Bald) SS for questioning. As it seemed that they were violently going against the public, to which the last instance I believed that SS was just aggressively protecting the Mayor, but noticeably figuring out that the SS wasn't even around Mayor, but it was actually just another SS instead. From that point, I was then attempted a takedown on me leading to SS second arrest to Smith.

All in all, if I wasn't abused against, it would've resulted in this:

- SS questioned, and potentially arrested for going against the public or Fleeing and Eluding as relatively seen
- Second SS (Smith) being arrested for attempting to assault an Officer
- Red Jacket being let go after further realizing that SS are just being hostile to public
- Done deal.

Specifically they both had their reasons for arrest, instead of asking about it, Assistant Chief chose to openly unarrest both SS without proper acknowledgement to anything occurring. Thus completely undermining an RP situation that they were nowhere involved in.

Side note: I also don't know how he questioned them, unless after about the situation being an RDA type moment and even then their protocols were misaligned going immediately for SS as maybe a friend. Not too sure.

Deruta

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I also wanted to add this, as it's dealing with the current PR, but they used a third party to counteract over watch to the situation, potentially. Unable to confirm if user in question did this, but the sound of it comes rather similar.

Attachments

• Jim Paloranta.JPG
    Jim Paloranta.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 17

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I am so sorry I didn't wrap this up yet, I genuinely forgot about it. For simplicities sake, this response will also cover https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/second-set-to-asst-chief-corruption.33221/

[2.6.1] You must abide by realistic roleplay measures. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
[5.1.4] You may not abuse your job by misusing your powers or farm XP.
[5.1.7] Corruption is allowed with permission from a Senior Administrator or above. The permissions are automatically void when the authorizing staff member leaves the server.

For this report: Government Employees should never be "play fighting" with batons and tasers. Additionally, since you were not immediately present on scene, you should allow your officer to investigate the situation instead of just choosing to release them on a whim. This is not how an assistant chief should be behaving, this is corruption.

For the other linked report: I can understand you are heavily outnumbered, but as an assistant chief you cannot just sit there and watch them murder an officer with class 3s and do nothing. Either fight back anyways, run away, do anything. Simply doing nothing and chilling with a group of criminals is not acceptable. However,, I admittedly can't see exactly what happens after Deruta dies, so I will not weigh as heavily on that.

In conclusion: @silly0billy will be receiving 2 Warning Points for FailRP and Corruption. He will additionally face potential severity points from a police supervision review.

If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.