Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: nova
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:54254670
Your Character Name: Chuck Buckles

Target Steam Name: uiceheidd
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:145225629
Target Character Name (if known): Jackie Wong

Request Reason: Attempted to raid my warehouse. First, he tripped all of the alarms for no reason, then ran away. He came back and forcefully opened my door with a lockpick. I sprayed back at him with an MP5 and moments later two Pine County deputies stormed my warehouse even though he was the one who was attempting to raid my property. They didn't hesitate to start shooting me. Right as they came through, they immediately shot at me.
When did the situation occur?: 2:10pm EST on May 28, 2021
Your evidence to support your claim: Part 1 shows him tripping all of my alarms then running away, part 2 shows the aftermath when he tried to pick the lock on my property.

Additional members involved/witnessing: STEAM_0:0:49823952 (HockeyExpert30 said it was against the rules.) Don't know the ID's of the Pine County deps because my report was never taken and wasn't able to get damage logs.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

and moments later two Pine County deputies stormed my warehouse even though he was the one who was attempting to raid my property. They didn't hesitate to start shooting me. Right as they came through, they immediately shot at me.
The Pine county had full valid reason to initiate a raid on you due to you having an Illegal firearm (Class 3).

@uiceheid You have 24 hours to explain your side of the story.

uiceheid

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly, my bad i am in the complete wrong.. i would like to personally refund you a class 3 and kev&helm and overall compensate anything lost in this. i shouldn't have came back i didn't tell Pine county but us shooting was what alerted them I do apologize! @Jacub if it's okay with you and him i would like to give the refund myself with a class 3 that's worth more and a armor piece to keep all party's happy and unbanned : ) <4

zurtra

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Honestly, my bad i am in the complete wrong.. i would like to personally refund you a class 3 and kev&helm and overall compensate anything lost in this. i shouldn't have came back i didn't tell Pine county but us shooting was what alerted them I do apologize! @Jacub if it's okay with you and him i would like to give the refund myself with a class 3 that's worth more and a armor piece to keep all party's happy and unbanned : ) <4
Don't need a refund for cheap guns and kevlar. You should know how to play by the rules already lol

Jacub

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

i would like to personally refund you a class 3 and kev&helm and overall compensate anything lost in this.
Not needed as anything you earned will be removed.

@zurtra Feel free to make a refund request for "First Aid (S) (x2), Kevlar & Helmet, HK MP5"

Report accepted.

@uiceheid you will be issued 1 WP for breaking raid timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.