Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Phase Boots
Your Steam ID: 76561198069179172
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Austin Cofeven

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name): @Austin Hunter

Reason for Report:
Random killing, excessive punishment maybe?

I saw someone in OOC in trouble and as a joke I said Go Dimitri Go prompting Austin to blacklist me instantly lol.

The punishment may have been valid, I was just messing around. I probably shouldn't have, but this situation could've been handled better. He was very unprofessional in handling this and just randomly killed me while I was watching the TV. He didn't explain anything wrong that I did.

Time of Occurrence: 4/25/22 ~10:10 PM PST
Evidence to support your claim:

/*
Adding more evidence
*/
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: y

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Good Evening Phase Boots,

While I understand your frustration with this. I would like to state that I feel I was actually very lenient with you. That being said, you were slayed and going to be banned. I was nice enough I decided to just give you the WP for that. You have been being a royal minge recently. This is displayed in the video. You literally admitted to being a troll in the video. While you said that I was watching you. I decided that if you actually sent the PM I would slay you. The entire time I was spectating you.

In closing: the alternative was banning you as the following occured:

Phase Boots stated in earlier various things that resulted in a blacklist from Broken.

After this Phase Boots continued to state things in OOC after the blacklist (15 Min.)

Since this continued, you were blacklisted for 12 hours. At which time you began to harass me via PM in game. I elected to punish you via a warning point.

I understand that you have been harassed by players, however that has been dealt with severely such as Emily today getting the week+ blacklist from OOC. If you harass me or any other member of the staff team you can expect similar punishments to follow. I stand behind the punishments I gave you and find your staff report to be rather frivolous. If any recordings are needed I also have recordings of you speaking with the other player pictured in the video OOC (A violation of monolith server rules) and complaining about me and staff numerous times. Again you self admitted this was trolling.

*edited for spelling

I will no longer be replying to this thread.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I also have evidence of you clearly admin abusing last night. I may create another report for that incident.

As I said before, it was a joke. I don't know how I've been a royal minge recently, besides maybe this incident.

Here is what started this thing:

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Again, I was never warned to stop or was never confronted besides the blacklist and wp. Not saying my actions were clean, but this report is mroe about the unprofessionalism of Mr. Hunter her

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While I see that you felt those actions to be unprofessional you should know that I try to be comedic with staffing. That is why I do not get burnt out and why most players actually appreciate it. That being said I do apologize for that and will keep that in mind when dealing with future reports involving yourself. As a staff member we are not robotic and as such we do small things like that. It technically was not even a punishment as much as it was a "hey... really?". Nonetheless, message received about joking with you in these types of ways.

Thank you again for letting me know. See you around in Monoford!

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you are comedic, I assume you can take jokes. The go dimitri go thing was a complete joke, and I wasn’t saying anything about it otherwise until the PM/blacklist. We were just sitting and watching stuff on the TV. In your response, you mentioned I was blscklisted for 15 minutes, and then continued to use OOC after that. Yes, once the blacklist is up I can use it again lol.

The killing, I mean why couldn’t you just ban me if you wanted to ban me, what was the point of that? You were there spectating me, so I just don’t understand why you didn’t issue a punishment without killing me first, or put me into a sit and punishing me there

On top of this, you are refusing to take my reports like the one yesterday(which was open for hours, with YouTube videos provided and a sit resulting in my favor later occurred), you were responding to sits that just were created when you were on duty and refusing to take mine.

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

This is an unnecessarily incessant staff report that is going nowhere.

Denied.

I don't see any abuse here. A warning point is a warning.