Status
Not open for further replies.

BenPalko

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Carl Weezer's Moist Croissants
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:573356061 or [U:1:1146712122] or 76561199106977850
Your Character Name: Benjamin Fancyson

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Console

Ban Reason: Alternate Account of Banned User.
Unban Reason: By doing this I am putting myself at risk. I hope we can come to an agreement however. My main account BenPalko or steam ID STEAM_0:1:124673883 was unbanned in the recent wave of unbans. During my time of being unbanned I had an alternate account that I played on steam name: Carl Weezer's moist croissants. On this account I believe I was very well behaved and I enjoyed playing on the server. One day a few months ago I accidentally logged onto the server while I had family share active with my main account. This caused console to permanently ban be for being an alternate account of a banned user. I accepted my fate and stopped playing the server because of this. However, now that my "Main" account is unbanned I was wondering if you would consider unbanning this account because I had much more stuff and a much more developed role play character on it. I understand if you do not want to do this because technically I was avoiding my ban. I would appreciate if you would consider this and give me another chance on Carl Weezer's Moist Croissants.
Thank you for your time.

Time of Occurrence:A few months ago
Additional members involved/witnessing: none
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

If your main account was unbanned, you will have to use that one. This account will remain banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.